This ebook contains only the text portion of the following course and is designed to be used in conjunction with course video in Upstart University. Not a member? Sign up here.
One of the primary advantages of growing crops indoors is the ability to control the climate regardless of location or outdoor conditions. The parameters most frequently controlled are air temperature, humidity, airflow, carbon dioxide, and air quality.
This course is designed for anyone who has decided to take advantages of the controls available with indoor growing and will introduce HVAC design concepts and systems used for managing the climate of an indoor growing operation.
In this course:
- Types of systems used for heating, cooling, humidity control, and air filtration/purification, along with the associated capital and operating expenses for these systems.
- What information is required to calculate the size of an HVAC system
- How the unique design criteria and constraints for each project affect the final HVAC selection
- The reasons there is no one-size-fits-all HVAC solution
- Examples of systems used for different projects
This course is taught by Dr. Nadia Sabeh of Doctor Greenhouse. With nearly 20 years of experience, Dr. Nadia delivers a wealth of valuable information you won’t want to miss!
Download it now!
There are no reviews yet.