This ebook contains only the text portion of the following course and is designed to be used in conjunction with course video in Upstart University. Not a member? Sign up here.
Nutrients and fertilizers for hydroponics
Properly understanding how nutrients and fertilizers work in a hydroponic system, as well as how to mix and manage them, is vital to your farm’s success. This course provides a variety of visual explanations and demonstrations of hydroponic nutrients and fertilizers to help you master this important concept.
With the huge role that nutrients and fertilizers play in a hydroponic system, this course is designed for anyone who is thinking about, starting, or has a hydroponic system.
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge you need to select the right nutrition and fertilizers for your farm and how to manage them for maximum system productivity.
In this course:
- Learn how to choose the hydroponic fertilizer for your farm
- Learn the difference between liquid & dry fertilizers
- Learn when to use single, multi and many-part fertilizers
- Learn how to build nutrient solutions and stock solutions
- Learn how to calculate fertilizer adjustments
This course is taught by Tyler Baras (“Farmer Tyler”).
Download this course now!