Estimated time to complete (text + video): 19hr 44min
Aquaponics is an exciting and catchy growing method. It is a form of hydroponics in which the nutrients for the plants is provided from fish waste. Because of this, the internet is filled with endless anecdotes and lessons which may or may not be so helpful. The goal of this course is cut through the clutter and provide proven, useful education from a place of experience.
Looking to master aquaponic growing? This course provides comprehensive education on the art and science of aquaponics on a deeper level.This course is designed for anyone who is interested in aquaponics because it covers everything you need to know about aquaponics. It’s a great starting point, regardless of education or experience level, and will set your aquaponics business up for success.
Taught by aquaponics expert, Dr. Nate Storey, this course brings you detailed training on how to start your aquaponic system, manage it for the long-haul, and how to avoid costly mistakes.
In this course, you will learn:
- Aquaponics Basics
- Fish, plants, nutrients and microbes in aquaponics
- System biology, design, startup, management and development
- What to do when things go wrong
- Aquaponics myths, dogma, nonsense and truths
- The future of aquaponics
Tips for Success
We have three additional tips that will help you get the absolute most out of this, the Foundations of Aquaponics course:
- Take our Intro to Aquaponics – Mini Course before this course if you are deciding whether or not to include aquaponics in your business.
- Take your time moving through this course, it’s a beast at 12 lessons that are packed full of practical, honest, science and experience-based information.
- Finally, enjoy!
This course is taught by Dr. Nate Storey. It’s a beast! It’s a whopping 12 lessons packed full of practical, honest, science and experience-based info. We encourage you to take your time moving through this course. Enjoy!
Want to learn on the go?
Get the 107 page downloadable text PDF of this course here for just $9.99!
- Lesson 1: Aquaponics Basics 1hr 47min
- Lesson 2: Fish in Aquaponics 3hr 30min
- Lesson 3: Aquaponic Nutrients 2hr 15min
- Lesson 4: Plants in Aquaponics 1hr 16min
- Lesson 5: Microbes in Aquaponics 1hr 44min
- Lesson 6: System Biology 1hr 8min
- Lesson 7: Nutrient Dynamics 1hr 25min
- Lesson 8: System Startup 1h 13min
- Lesson 9: System Management 2hr 9min
- Lesson 10: System Development 43min
- Lesson 11: What to Do When Things Go Wrong 1hr 10min
- Lesson 12: Aquaponics Myths, Dogma, Nonsense and Truths 1hr 24min