This ebook contains only the text portion of the following course and is designed to be used in conjunction with course video in Upstart University. Not a member? Sign up here.
Want to learn on the go or offline? This PDF contains all of the text lessons from our Social Media Marketing for Farmers course. Download this PDF to read offline or print to keep in the farm for reference. Use this for learning on the go but make sure to return to the online course and watch the video before you complete any assignments.
- Why social media matters
- Access, navigate and understand Facebook Audience Insights
- Research your local market based on their income, interests, age, and other demographics
- Use Facebook search tools to identify trends & strategies that match your farm and your customers
- Understand Facebook post analytics to increase sales & improve ads over time
- Write sales copy for seasonal vs. regular ads for year-round success
- Use tricks for making the most of a limited marketing budget so you can get better results for less
- Craft your ad messaging to your audience to boost effectiveness
- And more
This course is taught by Nick Burton of State of the Soil. Nick is the owner of multiple companies, a public speaker, and a coach of hydroponic & farm to market agricultural operations. With 20 years in the green industry, Nick has the experience, resources, and connections to bring your farm to the next level of profit and sustainable operation.