This ebook contains only the text portion of the following course and is designed to be used in conjunction with course video in Upstart University. Not a member? Sign up here.
Want to learn on the go or offline? This PDF contains all of the text lessons from our Aquaponic DWC: Design & Economics course. Download this PDF to read offline or print to keep in the farm for reference. Use this for learning on the go but make sure to return to the online course and watch the video before you complete any assignments.
- Create a basic conceptual design for an aquaponic farm
- Layout fish tanks, filtration, and growing systems
- Determine plant and fish production
- Estimate farm revenue and expenses
- Bonus conversation on passive solar greenhouses
This course is taught by JD Sawyer, Owner & CEO of The Aquaponic Source and Colorado Aquaponics.