“Keeping It Cool: HVAC Design Considerations for Indoor Growers”
Discover the secrets behind the most effective HVAC designs! This #UpstartWebinar features the expert advice of Dr. Nadia Sabeh, PE, LEED, AP, and President of Dr. Greenhouse. With nearly 20 years of experience, she delivers a wealth of valuable of information you won’t want to miss!
This seminar will introduce HVAC design concepts and systems used for managing the climate of an indoor growing operation.
Sign up for this webinar and get access to expert information for a fraction of normal consultation costs, PLUS get a complimentary, downloadable resource on the pros & cons of filtration & air cleaning in the growing environment.
In this webinar, gain a better understanding of:
- Types of systems used for heating, cooling, humidity control, and air filtration/purification, along with the associated capital and operating expenses for these systems.
- What information is required to calculate the size of an HVAC system
- How the unique design criteria and constraints for each project affect the final HVAC selection
- The reasons there is no one-size-fits-all HVAC solution
- Examples of systems used for different projects
Want FREE access to this and future webinars?
Upstart University students get free access to this and other webinars as a part of their membership!
I’m already an Upstart University student!
Visit your profile page and check the chat box announcement for your free registration link.
Not an Upstart University student?
Upstart University is the largest e-learning platform for aspiring modern farmers. For just $9.99 a month, you can get access to over 30 courses, tons of resources, and all of our webinars.
Check it out here.