Social Media Marketing for Farmers:
Part 3 – How to Boost Business with Paid Ads & Analytics
Want to take your farm business to the next level? In this webinar, part 3 of the series, we’re going to help you use what you learned in the last two webinars, combined with some new tools, to take your farm promotion to the next level with paid ads.
In this three-part #UpstartWebinar series, “Social Media Marketing for Farmers” we clue you into the most effective secrets for using strategic social media marketing to promote your farm business successfully.
This is the third webinar in this series: “Part 3 – How to Boost Business with Paid Ads & Analytics.” The goal of this webinar is to help you boost business on your farm by introducing effective paid advertising strategies on a low budget.
In this webinar:
Using screen-sharing technology, we’ll give you an on-screen walk-through of how to:
- Make a Facebook Ad for your farm (Including an on-screen tutorial!)
- Use Facebook search tools to identify trends & strategies that match your farm and your customers
- Understand Facebook post analytics to increase sales & improve ads over time
- Write sales copy for seasonal vs. regular ads for year-round success
- Learn strategies & restrictions for using media in your ads including photos, graphics, and image-text composites
- Use tricks for making the most of a limited marketing budget so you can get more for your money
- Craft your ad messaging to your audience to boost effectiveness
To get access to this webinar recording, click “add to cart” and checkout now (Note: You must enter an email address and password during checkout in order to proceed.) This webinar is a $10 investment and includes access to only part three of this series.
This webinar series features the expert advice of Nick Burton, owner & founder of multiple companies, public speaker, and coach of hydroponic & farm to market agricultural operations. With 20 years in the green industry, Nick has the experience, resources, and connections to bring your farm to the next level of profit and sustainable operation.