Interested in selling at the Farmers’ Market?
Then this packet is for you! Designed to complement the information presented in our “Four Markets” course, this ebook will help you prepare a take action and sell at the farmers’ market!
Farmers’ Markets are an easily accessed, ever-growing market. They’re becoming more and more popular, driving participation from more customers and vendors. It’s a great market for new, just-starting-out Upstart Farmers.
In this packet we will go over:
1) The reasons you should be selling at a farmer’s market
2) The issues you will encounter and how to overcome them
3) Who and what you need to know before setting foot in the market
4) How your vending booth should be classified at the market
5) Best management practices
6) Supplies you will need at the market
7) How to effectively price your produce and get paid for it
8) Licenses and regulations that you will encounter
9) General food safety and employee illness concerns
10) How to enticingly label your products
11) Frequently asked questions
Download it now!
You will receive your downloads via email after your order has been processed and completed.