Understanding nutrients in an aquaponics system is the key to a successful system. They are incredibly intricate and must be managed carefully. The best way to diagnose disease, deficiency, and pest issues correctly is with a clear understanding of the needs of your plants. Most of these needs are related to nutrients.
In this Upstart University eBook, learn how nutrients enter and exit your system, how they interact with one another, how plants take them in, and how to keep them in balance.
This 19-page PDF includes:
- How nutrients enter the system
- How nutrients leave the system
- Why plant nutrients matter
- The 3 non-mineral nutrients
- How to diagnose a deficiency and supplement the following:
- The 3 primary macronutrients
- The 3 secondary macronutrients
- The 7 micronutrients
Download this ebook today!